Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What I Want for Christmas.

Just in case you haven’t purchased my Christmas present yet, I thought I’d give you an idea as you head out for these last two precious days of shopping.

I have a friend whose son Jesse has Burkitt's Leukemia. My friend's name is Pete and I believe that he only gets a few days off of work for Christmas, which makes these few days all the more precious. At the moment, Jesse is in the hospital with a fever. I’m not here to play on your heart’s strings, but I would like very much if this young man could be well enough to spend Christmas at home with his family. Mom and dad have both been sick and it looks like the rest of their kids are taking ill as well. Please pray that each of them will be well enough to enjoy this time together.

They are a family who love the Lord and who continue to praise Him no matter what hand they are dealt in life.

Please pray. Don't worry about getting me anything else. I'm sure my wife has that well in hand.

4 comments:

  1. Agreed. I would love that for Christmas too. Can you by any chance tell me where or how I can get it? I don't care what the price tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it isn't at Returning Home, it likely can't be purchased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. He had to spend Christmas in the hospital. Still praying for his recovery. Thank you for asking.

    ReplyDelete