Friday, February 25, 2011

Gadhafi is Better than God.

I’m not trying to become an apologist, but I just can’t seem to shake this.

The kind of conversations and discussions between believers and the non-believing world haven’t changed a bit since 33 AD. Truthfully, the dialogue began well before Jesus even walked on the face of the earth. I encourage you to consider these words from one of the greatest minds in antiquity.


I encourage you to consider exactly what he is advocating about God. Here is the phrase that I think best describes the thought-

Forced subjection.

The last time I surveyed humanity, tyranny tends to have a foul smell associated with it. If God were to impose His will on humanity, would you call that good? Do we admire the way Gadhafi is trying to impose his rule upon the people of Libya?

As I said last time, I still don’t care what you believe. Just sayin’ is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment