Monday, September 20, 2010

St Thomas IPM

If anyone is going to the International Plowing Match in St Thomas on Tuesday morning, I want you to know that I’ll be there. Depending on what you’re looking for, you may or may not want to stop by my tent.

If you are not a follower of Jesus Christ and would like to become one, I would recommend stopping by the CFFO (Christian Federation of Farmers Ontario). They have a proven track record of leading people to the Lord. I think you even get a cool walking stick.

If you are a believer and want to see how it’s done, I still recommend CFFO. If you are a believer and have evangelism all figured out, it might sicken you to watch me in action.

If you don’t want to interact with someone who ‘knows how it’s done’, stop by The Gideon tent and say hi to me. I tried finding someone to fill my shoes, but the people who are excellent at public evangelism are either not interested, too busy or don’t read my blog. (Or some combination of the three)

Fortunately however, I’m not the only Gideon manning the tent. I am blessed to be a part of a group of individuals who really do love the Lord, many of whom are in fact well gifted in interacting with the general public. In other words, it might be useful stopping by regardless.

I’ll be there from 8:00am to 11:00am handing out Testaments and flogging myself until I am able to share a few words of personal witness.

Until next time, remember to buy energy efficient light bulbs for your home. They might have adverse health effects, but they use less energy. Which makes it ok.....

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment